Printers have revolutionized the way we work. We can easily type, and print, and distribute material in physical form, thanks to the easily availability of printers both at home and at businesses.
Now, obviously, documents can be shared in electronic form. But for most people it is easier to read a printed document vs a PDF file on your tablet or laptop. Also, you can easily make notes on printed documents, and they’re also easier to distribute. In fact, everything from pamphlets to newspapers to books and magazines are basically printed materials.
When we think of printers, a few brands shine above the rest. The most prominent among them is HP. HP printers have sold in millions, for both personal and commercial uses. HP printers have earned a reputation for their long-life, great quality, and efficient service.
If you’ve just purchased an HP Printer and are looking for Printer Help to set up you printer, this article is for you!
These below mentioned Printer Help steps will teach you how to easily set-up your HP Printer:
- Unbox the Printer. Take it out of the cardboard box, remove all tapes, and other protective layers. Be careful that you remove the packaging from the cartridges, and printer input tray.
- The second step is to the install printer ink cartridges. Open the cartridge tray, and first put in the black ink cartridge, followed by the colored ink cartridge. You’ll hear a click sound when the cartridges are properly installed. If you need Printer Help with setting cartridges, let us know.
- Make sure the Cartridges are properly aligned. If they’re not aligned right, you’ll not be able to printer the document, and the printer show an error.
- Now you have to connect the printer to a power source. Once the printer is plugged in, switch it on, and see if you can see a green-light. If the printer comes with a scanner, you can do a trial photo-copy to ensure everything is working fine.
- Need printer help to connect your HP printer to the PC? Most HP printers have USB cables, and can be easily attached to the computer/laptop.
- Once connected, open the Printer Help control panel and set up the preferences such as language, time, region etc.
- Do you need Printer Help to Set up your HP printer drivers? You can install drivers either from the CD that comes with the printer, or download them from the HP Printer Help website. If you need to download the drivers online, first check your HP printer model number, and then go to HP Printer website, find your printer’s driver, and download them for your OS version.
- Once you’ve downloaded the drivers, installed the ink cartridges, connected the printer with the PC, the final step is to load your printer tray with Printing paper and you’ll be ready to print.
In case you need HP Printer Help with any printing issues that you may be facing, it is always recommended to contact official HP vendors, and avoid third-party sources.